Summer 2018: June 4 – August 10, 2018
Instructor: Dr. Donald Lee
Noncredit Professional Development for 1 unit at $270 by credit card
This module investigates biotechnology and its application in solving problems and connects biotechnology to basic science concepts in biology and chemistry. Integrates individually-designed biotechnology lessons into learning standards.
Internet / Canvas
Internet access and email
None. All materials will be available via the Internet/Canvas.
Noncredit Professional Development Module: $270 total cost for 1 unit. Please request a guest Canvas account from Kathy Schindler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who It’s For:
Among those who would benefit from taking this module are:
- Learners in the Plant Breeding & Genetics professional certificate
- Extension educators and specialists
- Agronomists and crop consultants
- Agribusiness professionals engaged in marketing, sales or training
- Government officials and community leaders